Study in United Kingdom
Counted as the power house in the field of education and research, the UK is home to the top universities, some of which have been in the scene since the 12th and 13th centuries. With a rich history and culture, strong language, and huge focus on innovation, the UK has seen one of the highest student retention rates. When you choose to study in UK, you are greeted with a warm and welcoming faculty and students, a unique exposure, enrichment of one’s perspective, and comprehensive support system throughout your stay.
UK is safe and provides a cosmopolitan lifestyle that is reputed for its welcoming diversity and tolerance. Overseas education in UK provides the chance to work with some of the best places in the world.
Our consultants will be by your side from the initial moment of application to the completion of required documents and the embassy interview, All you need to do is to listen carefully to the instructions of our advisers and take each step as instructed by them.
Every British university is recognized worldwide for having creative and challenging environments that help their students push themselves to the extreme. Their standards are incredibly high, and year after year, the universities are tested for how well they are meeting modern challenges.
There are many universities people have heard of even without any prior research on why studying in the UK is a magnificent opportunity. If you want to seek an excellent higher education at the smallest price or dream of free education, you’re actually far from reality. In modern times, one without the other is pretty impossible. Indeed, the UK is a particular example of this.
When the academic year is over you can seek a full-time job. Apparently, you’ll be able to cover all tuition fees and living expenses entirely on our own. At the same time, working during your studies will give you a real independence feeling so you will learn to lean on your own self. Even better, if you show a higher level of commitment and results during your studies you can receive many offers from employers and eventually remain in the UK after university is over. However, there are certain conditions you need to fulfill to achieve this opportunity.
For international students, undergraduate tuition fees is around £8,000 – £30,000 per year for full-time courses. Note that the higher range is for medical degrees at the best colleges. However, on average, international undergraduate fees is around £12,000 per year.
For postgraduate degrees, the average tuition fees for international students for full-time programs range from £10,000 – £13,000 per year. For laboratory and research-based programs, average annual fees stand at £14,000. For medical degrees, the average figure is £21,000.
As far as living costs are concerned, these costs will vary greatly depending on your lifestyle, spending habits and budget. These costs are given by the month. You can calculate your estimated costs based on how long you will be in UK.
Living costs in cities in England:
Birmingham: 765- 1,130 GBP/month
Leeds: 637 – 1,100 GBP/month
London: 1,140 – 2,100 GBP/month
Living costs in cities in Scotland:
Edinburgh: 725-1,170 GBP/month
Glasgow: 620- 1,000 GBP/month
Dundee: 787- 1,500 GBP/month
Living costs in cities in Wales:
Cardiff: 628-1,066 GBP/month
Newport: 741-1,400 GBP/month
Swansea: 730- 1,380 GBP/mont
They would be required to adhere to the UK Student Visa Document Checklist and provide the documents as mentioned, below.
- Tuberculosis Test Certificate if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
- Health Surcharge Reference Number – You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) – Your education provider will send you a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) once they’ve offered you a place on a course. You’ll need to enter this on your visa application.
- Candidates would also be required to prove they have enough funds to cover their course fees and monthly living expense for nine months. If the funds are held under a parent’s name, then the student is required to provide proof of the relationship.
- a current passport or other valid travel documentation
- proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
- proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
- You need a blank page in your passport for your visa.
- You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances
UK Student Visa Fee
Candidates who are applying for their UK Student Visa are required to pay £348 to apply for this visa from outside the UK. An applicant would be required to pay £348 per person for any dependents.
[hubspot type=form portal=8325760 id=cbb27bd7-1423-4129-a7eb-dc9180ad363a]